Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Summer!


What a day to be outside. Praise God for warm weather, sunshine and... a sprinkler!! What simple pleasures we are able to enjoy!




I have an interesting opportunity tomorrow. We have a nursing home ministry with our teens where we go and sing, testify, I get to preach, and we just have a good time trying to be a blessing.




Sunday, a lady from the nursing home that works in our church asked if I would like to do a marriage-vow-renewal service. A couple in the nursing home, who are both in their 80's, want to have a small service to renew their commitment to each other. I have never done anything like that and I am looking forward to it!



We have Neighborhood Bible Time in our church next week. The kids program will be in the morning and then we'll have the big teen program at night. I'm sure it will be a very exciting week. Help us pray that we will reach boys and girls with the gospel of Jesus Christ.


Enjoy your day and weekend. Happy Summer!

Jase

4 comments:

The Pepin Family said...

I thought that was you posting, Jeanene...I was confused about you preaching at the nursing home!!! haha!

Jase Divens said...

Angela: I let Jase do that...well, most of the time anyway!:)

Alicia Reagan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia Reagan said...

Jeanene,
It looks like you are having fun in the pool! (okay, well, I guess Jarrod is too).
By the way, I got your box in the mail....thank you,thank you!! The little jumper was so adorable! I will try to call you later when I have time to gab!
(We are enjoying Jamin and Joy!)
Love ya!