Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I'm so thankful . . .

I (Jeanene) haven't personally posted in a couple of weeks, but today I wanted to brag on Jase a bit. There is so much going on right now, yet he continues to steadily go on, doing what he needs to do to take care of our family, working hard to provide. Most of you who know Jase also know he is the tease and funny guy in the group. But what you might not know is that he is also a thinker and a very serious person. He does not act on a whim. I am so grateful that he thinks through a decision and analyzes a situation thoroughly. I just wanted to say thank you to him for all he does for us! God has truly blessed me! I LOVE YOU, JASE!
Jase and Jarrod working on the garage lights. I think it was Jarrod's idea to wear the "worker hats".

2 comments:

John and Pamela Cabrera said...

Hey Jase,
The real question would be, who is getting more work done, Jase or Jarrod? Ha!Ha!

Its good to see all that God is doing with you and your family. I have checked out your Teens blog and WOW have you got your hands full. I am grateful to God for men like you, as role models for young people.
I appreciate you,
John Cabrera

Alicia Reagan said...

We love you guys and are thankful that you are listening to the Lord in your walk with God as a family. We are praying for all of you! I love the picture!! How sweet!