Monday, September 17, 2007

Waiting

We're still here. Didn't have much to post the beginning of last week, so I figured I would just wait.

Jarrod and I went to visit my family in southwest Virginia on last Tuesday through Friday and, then my parents brought us back to Richmond Friday and stayed the weekend. We had a lovely time. We did a lot of chatting and I read some. I don't get to do that as much as I like. One night we went to see my Grandparents and family and made icecream. I didn't get in on the cranking this time, but they still let me have some.:) Nothing like it! Saturday we went out for B-B-Q and went downtown Richmond sight-seeing with Mom and Dad. We very much enjoy being with our family. It's never long enough, is it?
Jase decided to get a job in the area as long as we aren't moving right away. Lowe's has hired him as a delivery truck driver. Looks like it could be a decent job. There's even a possibility of a transfer when we do make the move to OH.
Anyway, things ARE moving, just slowly. We have a house inspection tomorrow. Those always make me a little nervous.
Right now, I'm going to go make some cookies with Jarrod. I promised him I would play some Dominoes, too. Hope everyone has a good day!


Jeanene

2 comments:

Joy said...

I'm glad you had a good visit with your parents. I enjoy them too. ;) I heard about the bridge walkway. That sounds really neat.

Jill said...

just thought i'd stop in and give you kids a treat. i'll be praying you get right with God and get back in the ministry full-time:) (hurts doesn't it) hope all is well. talk to you later.