Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Quick Update

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! We were able to spent the weekend with my family in Southwest Virginia and had a great time.
This past Tuesday, I had a doctor's visit and found out . . . We are having a GIRL! Yeah!!! Jarrod is so excited. He has been talking to my belly a lot more. "Little sister, we love you," he says. Very sweet!
As far as the house goes, we are suppose to close Friday. If you have ever been involved with selling a house, you know it's not that simple. Please pray that the Lord will continue to work these things out and that we will trust Him. Our move date, as of right now, is December4th and 5th. I've got to go pack! Until next time . . .

6 comments:

Alicia Reagan said...

Oh!! I am so excited for you!! Jarrod will be such a wonderful big brother!
We will be praying for your house to close smoothly. I know the stress that can come with all of that. You have a lot to do so DON'T overdue it! Love ya!!

Roda said...

A GIRL!! Yea! That is such great news...is she getting a "J" name? =) Praying for all of you...rhonda

Joy said...

Yea! We can't wait to meet our new niece! See you soon!

~*~Shea~*~ said...

Hi Jeanene,
I'm so excited for you. Having a daughter is something special! You are looking great! When I saw you a couple weeks ago, I couldn't even tell you were pregnant. How nice not to have to wear fat clothes the whole pregnancy. Hope all goes well with the sale of your house and the move.

~*~Shea~*~ said...

so, are you moved yet? I know you must be incredibly busy but I love reading the updates on your family! Have a great Christmas!
~Jay, Shea, Rebecca and Emily

John and Pamela Cabrera said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I'll be praying that all goes well!