Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Walk in the Park

I wanted to post a few pictures of Jarrod from this week. We went to Maymont Park in Richmond on Wednesday, and really enjoyed the beautiful leaves. Believe it or not, they are still hanging on for dear life around here . . . and what a show they put on!



By the way, Jase, with the help a good friend, was able to get the car up and running on Tuesday. Thank you, Lord! We were already imagining the worst. All it took was a fuel injector that he amazingly got for six bucks! God is good! Philippians 4:19

6 comments:

Alicia Reagan said...

Cute pictures!! I love walks in the park!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures but especially the last one- that one is so cuutee! I love and miss you all!

~Elizabeth

Joy said...

Those are good pictures! Fall is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see and read you guys are doing well! I miss you guys very much!! I will continue to pray for Yall!!

Much Love,
Sissy!! =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wilkersonhome said...

The fall pictures are great! The last one is very neat!
Happy Thanksgiving!