Thursday, December 20, 2007

To Catch You Up

We have been in Ohio for almost two weeks now. We have had nearly 9 inches of snow since our arrival. The snow is so beautiful and it reminds me (Jase) of growing up here and white Christmases.


I wanted to post a couple pictures to catch you up on some of the things you've not heard about.


Before we moved up we were able to take Jarrod to Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg. It was such a huge place. The Lodge is a beautiful hotel with a complete indoor water park: slides, wave pool, water fort, surfing station, lazy river and more. We had so much fun with Jarrod. When it was time to leave, he cried for almost 20 minutes.

4 comments:

The Royalty Family said...

Hey Guys!
Congratulations on finding out you are having a girl! We are glad that you can be with family this time of year. It looks like Jarrod was having a blast at the indoor wave pool. How fun! We love and miss you guys very much and think of you often.

Love,
Jason and Melody

Anonymous said...

Hello from the Thompsons!
We are glad to hear that you arrived safely,Merry Christmas and We Wish You a Very Blessed New Year!
All is well here, Blake and Amanda are busy with their new stuff and Jeff is catching a quick afternoon nap! We miss you lots and hope to hear from you soon!

Love you all,
Jeff,Teresa,Blake and Amanda

John and Pamela Cabrera said...

My parents went to Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg last summer and they LOVED it. My dad wants us all to go. I'm all for it!

Anonymous said...

HEY ALL DIVENS,
IT IS AMANDA WRITING. THINGS ARE GOING GOOD HERE. TELL JARROD HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FOR ME! LIZZY AND KRISTI ARE ABOUT TO HAVE THEIRS. ANYWAY BLAKE AND I ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO GRADUATING. SCHOOL IS GOING GOOD. HOW ARE YALL DOING? LOL COUNTRY TALK. TELL BRO JASE HE IS A YANKY! LOL:)!!! JUST KIDDING. WE ARE NOW RAISING MONEY TO GO TO NEW YORK THIS SUMMER!!! WHICH WILL BE AWESOME!! I REALLY CANT WAIT. JEREMY AND BRANDON ARE COMING HOME ON THURSDAY. I CANT WAIT!! I MISS THAM!! I MISS YALL TOO!!!!!!!!! WOW JARROD IS NOW FIVE THAT IS AWESOME. DID HE GET NEW CARS TO PLAY WITH? I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR BABY. IS JARROD READY AND EXCITED ABOUT BEING A BIG BROTHER? WELL I LOVE YALL AND MISS YALL!!!! LOVE YALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOO:) MUCH!!!!

WE LOVE YOU,
THE THOMPSONS (AMANDA BC SHE WROTE THIS) LOL!!!!!