Saturday, March 29, 2008

One Day Old


Jordan has been in this world now for one full day! She is learning to eat and cry very well. She and momma are still doing wonderfully! In fact, Jeanene has already showered and taken a walk around the birthing center.


We have had so many visitors, and we have enjoyed them all who've come.


Jordan has been such a sweet, quiet baby. Of course, she sleeps a lot, and when she is awake she seems content to be held and look around.



Big brother Jarrod was so sad when he had to come home for bed last night. He loves Jordan so much and even told me how he wants to take care of her.

4 comments:

Greg Taylor said...

Congratulations! Jordan is a beautiful little girl. I'm jealous because this time I wasn't the first one outside your family to see your new arrival. My little almost two year old grandson, Caven, reminds me some of Jarrod when he was that age.
Bet you are already counting the day s to when Jordan says her first words - Go Blue! ;)

Anonymous said...

Jordan seems like shes smiling a little as Jerod sings to her. that video is precious.

Debbie W.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I mispelled Jarrod. Oops!

Roda said...

Oh my word-that video is precious. Precious. We miss you guys tons