Friday, May 30, 2008

Visit to Virginia

Wow, has it been a while since I've updated or what!
Jarrod, Jordan, and myself were able to hitch a ride with my aunts and cousin, Chandra, to Virginia two weeks ago to see my family. We had a wonderful week. Jada, my sister, was home from college and so we were able to visit with her, as well as my parents, Grandparents, aunts and uncles, and several friends. Jase, unfortunately, couldn't get the time off of work, so we REALLY missed him!

Chandra and Jordan

Jordan & Granny Umberger having a chat

Pawpaw & Jarrod playing at the pond


Jordan with her Grammy

Nap time with Aunt Jada

Aunt Kit and Jarrod making LOTS of lemonade

Jordan & Aunt Di playing
Thanks for all the icecream and visits everyone! Love and miss you all!

4 comments:

Jennie Bender said...

I am so glad you got to visit with your family. It looks like you had quite a break, so many people to care for Jordan=) A change of pace is so nice!

Tell everyone in VA we said, "Hello!"

Anonymous said...

The pictures were so cute! I am really glad we all got to visit and have lots of fun together. Tell Jarrod Aunt Chan-co said "hi". I hope you guys are doing well and hope to see you soon!
Love,
Chandra

Joy said...

Oh how fun! It's so fun to show them off to everyone, isn't it?

We can't wait to see you all...hopefully soon. I'm sure we won't recognize Jordan, she looks like she's getting so big.

Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Glad to see that yall are doing good! Little Jordan is sooo adorable!! I wish I could meet her! Well I have to go! Tell everyone I mis them and I said hi! LOVE YALL!!!
LOVE,
AMANDA :)