Sunday, July 27, 2008

Four Months old!



Well, it's hard to believe, but our Jordan Danielle is four months old tomorrow! We are so thankful to God for our sweet baby. She has been so much fun already-squealing & laughing, especially at Jarrod(it is amazing what he will do for a laugh), getting her toes, chewing on ANYTHING she can get to her mouth. She still loves her bath and of course, she is in love with her bottle, but this rice cereal thing is not going over yet. I must brag(but not too loud in case she hears me and changes her mind), she has been sleeping through the night for six or seven weeks now!Yeah! I know I've mentioned it before, but Jarrod is SO good with her. She just watches him and usually rewards him with a big toothless smile! It's the simple things that are the most precious, don't you agree?

3 comments:

Jennie Bender said...

Sweet baby! She is so beautiful! I love her bright eyes.
Jennie

Joy said...

SO cute! Her hair looks red in that picture. It must be the light. :) She is such a sweet baby. I'm so glad (but slightly mad and jealous) that she sleeps so well. :)

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful four month old baby girl!!! I wish I could see her in real life and not just pictures! I miss yall! Please tell Jarrod I miss him and I love him! I also miss yall and love yall!!! Hope you had a great summer! I can't believe it is almost over. I'm a senior!! Yeah!!! Well I' ll ttyl! LOVE YALL!!!
Amanda :)