Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I wanted to share a couple of new pictures from yesterday at the park.
If you know Jordan, you know she holds her tongue like this a lot. Thought this was pretty cute!
Almost 6 months old
Jarrod was making a castle in the gravel equip with all the necessities: a mote, alligators, soldiers, and cannons. He says to me sometimes," Momma, don't you just like it when I use my 'magination?"
And I can't forget to mention that He rode his bike for the first time on Monday WITHOUT training wheels!! A VERY BIG DEAL!!:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is so precious. Jarrod has grown up so much. I hope you are enjoying homeschooling. We are enjoying another year. Love your school set-up.

Julie Otey and family

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is ADORABLE! And Jarrod has really grown. God bless.

Elizabeth Jett

Jennie Bender said...

No training wheels, that is a BIG DEAL!

...and I have no idea what all my children have eaten when I am not looking! I don't want to know!

=)

Alicia Reagan said...

How precious!! Yeah for Jarrod and riding his bike! He needs to bring it to our house and ride with the boys!

Rachel Smith said...

Hey you guys! We are just stopping in to check out your blog and say hello. Jeanene, I think your little girl looks just like you.