Monday, May 28, 2007



We have had a good, but full week. Wednesday, I spent the morning picking strawberries.


Thursday I drove to Roanoke, VA to have lunch with my mom and to pick up Jarrod. He had been with my family a couple days. That evening, we had our third and last Sports Event Fundraiser for the teens going to camp. The way it works is the men of the church play the teen boys in basketball and the women of the church and the teen girls play volleyball. We have concessions and charge for admission, players and spectators. All together, we raised $1,800 -not too bad!


On Saturday, we went to Lake Gaston, NC and spend most the day with a teen's family. We had a great time on the jetski & tubes! Jarrod loved it! He said, "It was unbelievable!" :) I think he wants one now! We are looking forward to spending time with friends this evening, too. God has blessed us with many friends!

2 comments:

The Pepin Family said...

That looks like so much fun! Sounds like you had a great time!

Joy said...

I always wanted to ride a jet ski...sort of. I'm scared of really deep water, don't ask me why. :) Looks great!