Friday, August 10, 2007

Been Tagged . . .

Four jobs I have had:

  • DonKenney (Rural Retreat, VA) packed boxes with Mickey Mouse clothes
  • At several summer camps (TN, NC, KY, WV, MI)
  • Taught K4 at Temple Baptist Academy (Powell, TN)
  • Substitute teacher/teacher's aide at a Christian school (Mansfield, OH)

Four of my favorite movies:

  • Witness for the Prosecution (Old Black & White)
  • Disorderly Orderly (Jerry Lewis)
  • Prize Fighter ( Don Knotts & Tim Conway)
  • Pride and Prejudice

Five places I have lived:

  • Rural Retreat, VA (mountains, family, home:)
  • Powell, TN (Crown College)
  • Shelby, OH
  • Brownstown, MI
  • Richmond, VA

Four of my favorite TV shows:

  • Dick Van Dike Show
  • Andy Griffith Show
  • I Love Lucy
  • Road to Avonlea

Four favorite foods :

  • Italian(I love noodles and sauce)
  • Japanese (no squid, no sushi, just a normal chicken stirfry will do. Thanks!
  • Chocolate icecream, chocolate pie, chocolate . . .well, just about anything!
  • Did I say icecream? Eddy's Rocky Road is the best!

Okay forget the FOUR, I have to add . . .

  • Steak from Mountain Jack's with a loaded potato on the side(Unbelieveable!)

Four websites I visit often :

  • realsimple.com
  • foxnews.com
  • allrecipes.com
  • coloringbookfun.com

Five places I would love to be:

  • St. Joseph, MI (little town on the shores of Lake Michigan)
  • Jackson Hole, WY (Beautiful!)
  • Camping (Get ready, Jenny!)
  • Playing at the beach with Jarrod
  • Anyplace with Jase (I know, that's sappy, but it's true!)

5 comments:

thefaulkfamily said...

Oh, i love Road to Avonlea! I am borrowing the first 6 seasons from someone right now and am having such fun watching them. One day, i hope to own them myself.

It is nice to be able to keep up with your family by means of blog. :)

April

Joy said...

How fun! Funny how your food list was so detailed. :) We all love food, don't we?

Alicia Reagan said...

I am sooo with you on ice cream!!

The Pepin Family said...

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate...me too! =o) Love the list...

ap

Roda said...

Hi Jeanene!

The girls are all here and we wanted to say "hello" from Michigan! We love you all and we are praying for you and Jessica just made two giant boxes of mac&cheese so we are piggin'out. Lots of love,

Rhonda, Sarah R., Nancy, Dana, Brooke, and Jessica, and the Newest Crownie: Ashley!

P.S Midwestern is the Best-love Sarah :)

P.P.S. Dana says you people need to come visit her.

P.P.P.S. Fish rule. love Brooke.

P.P.P.P.P.S (I lost count) hey. Love Jessica. (she's rather witty.)

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Hello! love Nancy.

they all fluff you! I a bit concerned.