Thursday, August 9, 2007

Just Workin' & Waitin'


I really don't have very much to report right now. We live such boring lives ...JUST KIDDING!! Things have been quite busy. Jase has worked like a mad man on the house the last couple of weeks. As you have seen in previous posts, Jarrod is having a blast "helping" his Daddy. No doubt about it, he loves tools, trucks, and dirt!

I, myself, have been laying low for the most part. We have been and are about to experience some very difficult changes and decisions in the near future. Please keep our family in your prays, especially Jase, as he will be feeling the brunt of these decisions. Thanks!


Jeanene

3 comments:

Alicia Reagan said...

Love ya and I am praying for you!

~*~Shea~*~ said...

I know that this time will be an emotional roller coaster for you and your family. We will keep you uplifted in prayer. We are going to miss you like crazy! My girls have fallen in love you Mrs. Jeanene! I also wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog!

With prayers~
The Walters Family *Jay, Shea, Rebecca and Emily*
http://hispreciousgems.blogspot.com/

Joy said...

We're definitely praying for you. I know it will all be great in His time. Love you!!