Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Putt-Putt on Vacation



Well, we've been home for a few days, and we've tried to get back into the "real world."

I wanted to show a few more pictures and a video clip of one of our afternoons on vacation. We found a very nice putt-putt golf location and enjoyed it very much. We all had a little luck, but I'd say that Jarrod had more than his fare share, as you will see below. It was decorated in a pirate theme and was probably the nicest putt-putt we've ever been too.

Well, enough said. I'll let you see the pics and the clip.
Jase


P.S. Jarrod says...


"dhthdegedhddhashr gdgehtrfghrfhfjgedjf a w32fgdgfdgh fd7wqqewyeqj"




Jarrod and his "beginner's luck".

The decorations were incredible!



Jeanene sinks this one!

"Jarrod, the Pirate"

Jarrod and me!

I promise I'm not as heavy as this picture makes me look. If I were a weaker man, with less strength of character, less confidence, less fortitude, less courage, and less security in his humanity, I definately would not have published this picture! No comments on this picture!

2 comments:

Alicia Reagan said...

It was actually the white legs that caught my attention...:)
Looks like you all had a great time!! My kids would love that place.

Jada Boyer said...

WOW Jase........Slim Fast aisle 3
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!