Saturday, February 2, 2008

Back in the 21st Century

Welcome back! Well, to us. We have been out of town and out of touch for almost 1 month.

We were able to spend several weeks with Jeanene's parents in Southwestern Virginia. It is beautiful country, especially when the snow is on the mountains. I was able to do some work with Jeanene's Uncle Sam on a well-drilling crew. It was a neat learning experience.

We had the chance to help Jeanene's mom and dad redo their kitchen. There was plenty of work so everyone got in the action. It was a lot of work, but turned out beautifully. I wanted to say a big "Thanks" to Mr. Keith Smith, a good friend of mine from Richmond who came over to help us set the cabinets and countertop.

We've got a lot to tell you so hopefully we'll be posting again soon. Thanks for stopping in!

Jase

P.S. Here are some of the before and after pics.



6 comments:

Alicia Reagan said...

Jase and Jeanene!! It looks beautiful!! I wish I could see it in person because I know it is hard to see the whole thing in a picture. It looks REALLY good - what an improvement! Anytime you want to hang new cabinets for me, Jase, I will be ready!:)
By the way, tell Jarrod I said Happy Birthday!

Roda said...

Wow-the kitchen looks great, and Jarrod is a natural-born Bob Vila! God bless you all,
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

glad to hear yall are doing okay! im still praying for you guys. love and miss you guys greatly!!

love, sissy

wilkersonhome said...

Wow! You are quite a team!

Joy said...

Oh, it looks SOOOO good! I can't wait to see it in person. You all did a great job. They deserve it! Jeanene, I hope you didn't work too hard! :) I didn't feel like doing anything close to that when I was pregnant. You're not a wimp like me. lol

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Jeanene you better listen to the doctor and do what they say. Don't make us come up there and strap you to a bed (LOL). Anyway I am gled to hear that everyone is doing well. Tell Bro. Jase and Jarrod that I miss them and love them. I miss you and love you too. We are now currently on spring break. So YEAH!!!! WE GET A WEEK WITH NO TEACHERS AND WORK. Even though I do have homework over the break:( I think my science teacher wants us to suffer LOL, not really. I cant believe that the baby is almost here. It feels like it hasn't even been that long. I can't wait to see her. I wish I could drive and if I could I would be up there right now with yall. Everyone one here is doing good. My grandparents are doing really good. We took second place with the sparks and the TNTs in the Awana games. The varsity which we are in now is going to be competing on the 29th. Wish us luck, I hope we win:) Tomorrow we are having a polaroid panic, I can't wait. I get to take pictures:) LOL!! Well got to go. I love yall and miss yall.
Love,
Amanda:)