Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Jarrod's 5th Birthday

We have celebrated Jarrod' s birthday for the last two weeks. While we were with my parents in VA, we had birthday cake(a Police car cake) thanks to my Aunt Kit and a small party with family.

It snowed several times while we were there. Obviously, Grammy got the hard part. I don't know how he talked her into pulling him UP the hill!





When we got back to Ohio, we had another birthday party with Jase's family. The kids made homemade pizza, played games, had brownies and icecream, and watched a movie.





It's hard to believe Jarrod is already five! Time really does go by so fast! Happy Birthday, Jarrod!


4 comments:

Joy said...

Jarrod,
Happy Birthday. We love you and are glad you are our nephew. I hope we can see you soon and celebrate a late birthday with you.
Uncle Jamin and Aunt Joy

John and Pamela Cabrera said...

Happy Birthday, Jarrod!
What a cute baby picture!

The Pepin Family said...

Oh my, he looks just the same as in his baby picture...how adorable! My kids look nothing like they did when they were born. Happy Birthday, Jarrod!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS ALMOST TIME FOR YOUR BABY TO BE BORN. I MISS YALL SOOOOOOOOO MUCH:) HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD EASTER. LOVE YALL!!!!
AMANDA