Friday, March 21, 2008

A Good Time with Family

It's Friday night and we just got home from Mamaw and Papaw Divens' house. All the cousins got to color and hunt spring eggs. I (Jase) have always enjoyed this tradition, but this is the first time I have been on the other side - I was the one hiding the eggs. I smeared one with toothpaste, hid four in the yard lamp, my brother Josh hid one in a thorn bush, and I even colored and hid four raw eggs!! It was lots of fun!



We had our last scheduled baby-doctor visit before our little girl comes. It is so hard to believe that in less than 7 days I will be holding my little baby girl in my arms. Please continue to pray for Jeanene in the very important last week.

Question of the day: "Will Spring ever come in Ohio?"

One more week to wait

Coloring "Spring" eggs

Jarrod found 15 eggs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaah. I miss you all soo much. I hope everything goes well with the baby!
Love,
Elizabeth Jett

Roda said...

Praying for you all...

God bless,

Rhonda

Joy said...

Jeanene, your baby belly is cute. :) We'll see you, and her soon. Praying for you.

Alicia Reagan said...

Jase, you are awful!!!:p
We are praying for Jeanene tomorrow and, Lord willing, we will see you Monday!

Matoacagirl4u said...

hey this is bethany...i hopeu still remember me...lol...aaah i miss yull so much i would like to see yall sorry i have not left a comment sonner i jus t got the website...congrats on the baby girl...she is so cute...tell everyone i said hi and i miss them...i am still goin to the church...i am involved alot now...thank you for helping me with that and show me the write way to go with my life and the lord...please emial me anytime at Matoacagirl4u@yahoo.com or Jarrett88Fn@aol.com...miss yall and god bless love yall always bethany Milton