Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Update

I just wanted to report quickly about everyone. Jase is working steadily, and we are so grateful for that. Not without kinks, but going well. Jarrod is playing hard and waiting patiently for his baby sister to come. He is counting down the days just as we all are. I am scheduled for an ultrasound this Friday. I have REALLY had to slow down the last week. Last Tuesday, I spent half the day in the hospital for observation and then they sent me home with orders to take it easy. As I said before, she is schedule "to arrive" March 28th, but then again she could come earlier. I am NOT very good at doing nothing for days on end, so this as been a VERY slow week. Anyway, all is well . . . again, just waiting. Thanks so much for checking on us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! It's almost time!!! =) I am praying for you guys! I cannot wait to see picutres of her!!

It was good hearing from you guys the other night!! =)

love and miss you,
sissy!

~*~Shea~*~ said...

Jeaneane,
Please take this time to enjoy relaxing because it is short lived! Children are such a blessing but they are also a lot of work! Thankfully you have Jarrod there to help. I know he'll be a fabulous big brother. I wish we were closer so we could take it easy together!
Love you guys and still praying for ya!

Jennie Bender said...

What are you going to name her? I don't think I have heard. I am with you on the waiting, I loathe it, too! Love you mucher,
Jennie