Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jase took Jarrod, Tristan, Jacob, and Jesse fishing at a local park on Friday. I don't think they had much luck with the fish, but I know that they had a good time. It has been really nice to spend time with family since we've been in OH. We have definitely been taking advantage of the closeness.
I caught Jarrod "checking" on Jordan yesterday as we were about to leave, and this is what I found . . .



Sunday afternoon nap already becoming a habit

MORE hugs and kisses from Brother

2 comments:

Jennie Bender said...

Love the picture of Jarrod checking on sissy. Those moments are hard to catch--they happen all the time, but where is the CAMERA???=)

Love you,
Jennie

Anonymous said...

she is soo cute! i cannot wait to meet her!! I hope things are going well. Miss and Love you guys! Yall are still in my thoughts and prayers!!

Love, Sissy Easter