Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Well, I'm back. As you can understand, I have been a little preoccupied the last couple of weeks, AND I might add, loving it! For my family's sake, I had to take time from "Playing" and update the pictures on the blog. Jordan, as you can imagine, is growing and changing daily, and Jarrod is being a wonderful "Big Brother". Several people have asked if it has been hard going from one child to two-not so far. I think since Jarrod is older, he is able to be lots of help. I am so thankful for that, too!
Brother and Sister

I am doing really well, also. My mom was able to come and help us the week after Jordan and I came home from the hospital. I don't know what I would have done without her! Things have gone pretty well for the most part even after she left. I almost panicked at the thought of her leaving me to everything at first, but it has worked out. Jase has been great! He has been extremely understanding and helpful.
Proud Papa
We've been having BEAUTIFUL weather(finally!), so hopefully I'll have some outdoor pictures up soon. Until next time . . .

5 comments:

Doug and Jennifer Gross said...

She looks so long next to Jarrod! They are both adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is Beautiful!
Jarod looks like he knows what he is doing. What a beautiful family God has given to you and Jase. It is good to see you guys so happy! We miss your family.
The Call family,
Pam, David
Kaitlin, Kristn and Tyler

Roda said...

The pictures are gorgeous...what a punkin she is! Seeing the pictures makes me miss you...praying for you all,

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Awwww she is so beautiful! i miss you all so much!
we would like to send you a card and an invite to kevins graduation party but i do not know your address if you could send it to kowalskipam@yahoo.com or just call me.
i love you guys
Dana

Anonymous said...

hey Jase And Family its blake thompson and i miss yall and i would love to call and talk to yall and i dont have your number so when you get this maybe yall could give me a call at (804)894-0591 LOVE TO TALK TO YALL SOMETIME LOVE YA TTYL