Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Well, I'm still here, just a bit slow at posting. Honestly, I really don't have much to say because there hasn't been much going on.
Jase's job transfer finally went through. He was expecting to have to drive about thirty minutes away to a neighboring town, but a position opened up at a location in town, less than five minutes away. We are very thankful!
Jarrod is adjusted well with the move. He is enjoying being around cousins, Mammaw and Pappaw D, and Jase's brothers & sister. Last week, he went with Mammaw D. and several of them ice skating. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures. I'm glad we have this opportunity now to be around family. Even the little things like Sunday dinner we are able to be a part of and enjoy.
As far as myself, I'm doing well. Our little girl is scheduled to make her appearance on March 28th. As most are at this stage, I'm ready to have this over with. I really don't enjoy feeling like I'm the size of a house.:)
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss and love y'all very much!! I hope everything is going well! I can't wait to see your little girl:)

with all my love,
Elizabeth Jett

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys! Hope all is well. I can't beleve that she will be here in a month! I hope we will get to see picture of her. You will have to visit us when you can. I am glad that Jase got the job near home. Happy birthday to Jarod! Please let us know when she arrives. We will be praying for her and your family.
Will all our love,
The Call family,
Pam,David, Kaitlin, Kristen and Tyler

~*~Shea~*~ said...

Hey guys. Glad to hear that things are going well! I can't believe that your little girl is almost here. Do you have a name picked out? I'd love to see a picture of the Mommy :) We miss you!

Take care!!!

Alicia Reagan said...

I'm looking forward to the arrival of your little girl. Hopefully, we will get to drive up and see you all around that time. Wouldn't that be fun? I love you!

Jennie Bender said...

Catching up with you, my friend. Haven't heard from you in a while. Love you, visit our blog at benderparty.blogspot.com and see my new girl baby, Darcy. So excited for you! Love you, Jennie B.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanene,

Wow how time flies I can't believe your baby girl will be here so soon. My baby girl will be turning 10 in May!! Ahh double digits. We miss you very much. Please send me your new address. We have a package for you.
The Otey Family,
Ross, Julie, Virginia,Nathaniel

The Pepin Family said...

I didn't realize the date is so soon. Goes by so fast for other people, huh? :)

Joy said...

Hang in there! We love you and will see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I THINK I POSTED IN THE WRONG PLACE. ANYWAY HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!! I MISS YALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR BABY. I BET JARROD CAN'T WAIT TO BE THE OLDER BROTHER. I LOVE YALL!!!
AMANDA:)