Friday, March 7, 2008

Can't Sleep

Yes, it's about 2 o'clock in the morning and I am still awake. I've had a bit of trouble with my back, so I intend to stay awake until I just fall over. All of these sleepless nights will be over in less than a month . . .Just Kidding. I know, It's only the beginning. When Jarrod was born, as I recall, he was REALLY turned around for a few weeks. He wanted to start the day at 2 am. It took awhile to get that turned around.
Anyway, since I'm alive, alert(yeah, right), and awake, I figured I would post.
Jase has had the last 2 days off of work, and I've enjoyed having him home. We went out for supper this evening, but otherwise, it's been pretty calm . . . well, sort of. Jarrod Loves when his "Papa"is here. He loves to wrestle as most boys do. Since I'm not in the "wrestling mood" these days, it's up to the Daddy. I'm sure many of you can understand, It's like having TWO kids when they get started. When one has had enough(and you can figure out who), they don't say "uncle". They say "Papa's the greatest and Jarrod's the stinkiest!" It's really funny to hear them!
Well, the only other thing interesting this week has been the weather. We have had a fair amount of snow since we have lived here in Ohio as you can expect. This Tuesday,we had a pretty good ice storm. . . with some snow of course. The power stayed on through all of it, but I have no idea how. The wind was horrible! The funny thing was that we had a picnic because it was so nice . . . on Monday. The weather really changed in just a few hours. It will be nice when spring comes and Stays!
Well, I'm going to try my bed again. Thanks for checking in. Good night!

2 comments:

Alicia Reagan said...

I know what you mean about this Ohio weather! We ended up with about 6 inches of snow here. I LOVE IT!! Since, I am only about a mile from Wal-Mart (I figure I could walk), than I don't mind being kind of snowed in!
I hope you are able to sleep better. I am going to try to get up to see you when you have the baby. Love ya!

Joy said...

Poor Jeanene! At least after the baby's born, your lack of sleep wont' be becaue you're so uncomfortable. :)Love you!